Stuff Pack XL
¥3,630 Tax included
Upgrade your backpack
Add our XL stuff pack to your MINI for overnight hiking, or to your THREE or ONE for long-distance hiking and winter hiking. The large volume Stuff Pack XL maximizes your packing capability.
- Highly water-resistant and durable X-Pac material
- Daisy chain to securely strap the Stuff Pack on your backpack
- Internal flap keeps water and dust away
Akira Natsume, Yamatomichi Founder
In 2012, I was hiking in New Zealand for over one month and testing the MINI. During that hike, I used the first prototype of the Stuff Pack XL to add some extra capacity to my MINI.
When my MINI was slightly too small but the framed ONE was a little too big, I attached this Stuff Pack to the MINI for additional capacity. (Please note, THREE was not yet released at this time.)
The added capacity was, of course, great, but I also noticed other advantages of the water-resistant and externally-attachable Stuff Pack: I was able to stow my wet tent, tarp, and groundsheet in the Stuff Pack XL after packing everything else under the tent or tarp, allowing me a smooth departure from the campsite without the inside of my MINI being soaked. Also, it was perfect to keep dirty clothes or a wet towel separated from other items after taking a dip in a hot spring.
Initially, the Stuff Pack XL was made solely for our staff, but we had many inquiries from customers who wanted to buy it and I also noticed that there were no products like this in the same category with a 9-liter capacity, that could be easily strapped on the top of a UL lidless backpack so we decided to add this to our regular lineup.
Made in Tokyo, Japan
66g / 2.3oz
Form and Function
The Stuff Pack XL is equipped with a 5-loop daisy chain on the side to be strapped on the top, side, or bottom of your backpack for secure and stress-free attachment to your backpack.
The sack is equipped with an internal flap to keep water and dust out.
The Stuff Pack XL is perfect for stowing something you want to quickly access, such as food, change of clothes, or rainwear.
When you leave the campsite, you can pack your items under your tent or tarp. Lastly, stow the wet tent or tarp in the external Stuff Pack XL so that the main compartment of the backpack is kept dry.
The external Stuff Pack XL also allows for quick access to a wet tent, tarp, and sleeping bag and it is easy to take them out to dry should the sun come out during your hike.
このハイキングでは全身用のスリーピングマットを携行しようと思ったのですが、クライミングがメインとなるこのトレイルでは外付けするとマットが岩場に干渉して危険が予想されました。175cmのマットを４つ折りにしてパック内部に収納すると、メインコンパートメントの大半が埋まってしまい、MINIでは容量が足りません。そこで、入りきらない装備や２泊3日分の食料等をStuff Pack XLに収納することにしました。
実際のハイキングでも、Stuff Pack XLは（パッキングにもよりますが）MINIに非常にかっちりと装着することができるので、クライミング時も問題なく行動することができました。
- The Stuff Pack XL is not completely waterproof. For better water-resistance, we highly recommend the use of the Ziploc bags to keep your items safe from the rain.
- The loop of the daisy chain may not be large enough for some 25mm buckles, depending on each product.
- Machine wash gentle, at 30°C.
- Neutral detergent is recommended.
- Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener.
- Wet the soft sponge and wipe off the dirt.
- When machine-washing, keep the mouth of the Zip Pack open.
- Do not tumble dry.
- After washing, reshape and dry in the shade.
- Do not iron.
- Store in a dark, well-ventilated place.
- We only accept payment by credit card. We currently do not accept payment via bank transfer from overseas accounts.
- We accept the following Credit Cards: Visa, Master, American Express, and JCB.
- To download your receipt, please click the link included in the Dispatch Notice, which we will send by email as soon as the items are dispatched.
We will ship by DHL for overseas customers (excluding China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Russia). For customers in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Russia, we will ship by EMS only. Shipping costs vary depending on your country and region.
We accept repairs for all of our Yamatomichi products. For inquiries on repair services including patching the holes, repairing with extra components, or fixing the items damaged over time, please feel free to contact us from the “Repair” section of the SUPPORT page.