Stretch Mesh Cap
¥4,620 Tax included
A Snug Fit
Our super snugly fitting Stretch Mesh Cap is so light you almost forget you are wearing it.
The Stretch Mesh Cap protects you from the strong sun when hiking, is fast drying and stays snugly and secure on the top of your head even in strong winds. A simple and comfortable cap for long-distance hikes.
Made in Vietnam
Main: Polyester 100% UV (UPF50+)
Mesh: Polyester 82%, Polyurethane18%
Sweatband: Polyester 89%, Cupra 11%
34g (Size M)
UNISEX | M / L
Akira Natsume, Yamatomichi Founder
I always wear a cap when hiking, whenever and wherever I am.
I want my cap to be comfortable, to protect me from strong sunshine, and keep me warm when it’s chilly. It should keep out the rain and stay securely on my head even during strong winds.
For many years I was looking for a cap to match my needs, but as I couldn’t find a perfect one I decided to make my own.
For maximum comfort, every single part of the cap is made of elastic material. The size can be adjusted with one hand when it’s windy, and even sleeping with the cap on feels comfortable.
In the hot and humid summer in Japan, when you are on the move or lie down to sleep, the Stretch Mesh Cap offers you much comfort. It is so comfortable that you almost forget you are wearing it.
Form and Function
The low-profile adjuster offers quick single-hand fitting. When you sleep with the cap on, the adjuster does not cause any discomfort.
Elastic Material for Maximum Comfort
Except for the front panel and the brim, the cap is made of breathable mesh for comfort even during the hot and humid summer months. The elastic material offers excellent comfort. The sweatband used a minimum of stitches to reduce skin irritation.
- Machine-wash gentle, at 30°C.
- Neutral detergent is recommended.
- Wash separately or use laundry net bag.
- Use the detergent diluted in lukewarm water to wipe off the dirt.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Carefully stretch the seams of the cap to reshape and dry in the shade.
- Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener.
- Iron low. Do not steam.
- Do not dry clean.
- We only accept payment by credit card. We currently do not accept payment via bank transfer from overseas accounts.
- We accept the following Credit Cards: Visa, Master, American Express, and JCB.
- To download your receipt, please click the link included in the Dispatch Notice, which we will send by email as soon as the items are dispatched.
We will ship by DHL for overseas customers (excluding China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Russia). For customers in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Russia, we will ship by EMS only. Shipping costs vary depending on your country and region.
- Overseas customers who need to change the size of their order, should note that the time needed for shipping will vary greatly depending on your country of residence.
- We only accept exchanges when the item is unused (except for fitting).
- If you wish to exchange the size of the item, please contact us within seven days of receiving your order.
- Exchanges can only be made for the same color in a different size.
- If the size you wish is out of stock, we will suggest a different color.
- If the product is out of stock, we may simply have to ship the item back to you.
- All shipping costs to be carried by the customer.
- We will only send the exchanged item to you, upon receipt of return shipping cost via PayPal.
- Please be aware that some countries charge customs duties depending on the price of the item.
- We are unable to answer any questions on local customs. Please contact your local customs bureau.
We accept repairs for all of our Yamatomichi products. For inquiries on repair services including patching the holes, repairing with extra components, or fixing the items damaged over time, please feel free to contact us from the “Repair” section of the SUPPORT page.