¥3,300 Tax included
Our simple, little pouch
We designed our Zip Pack to be convenient and simple add-on storage to your backpack with easy access to items needed during your hike.
200D HT Oxford Nylon
YKK #3 Aquaguard
32g / 1.1oz
H125mm x W205mm x D35mm
Akira Natsume, Yamatomichi Founder
Initially, the Zip Pack was an experimental accessory for a customized version of our ONE backpack for one of my friends in Hokkaido. Later we displayed the prototype of the Zip Pack at an exhibition and received a lot of inquiries from visitors, but as many other manufactures were already offering similar Zip Packs I wasn’t really sure we could add something new to this kind of product.
Eventually, I decided to bring out our own Zip Pack since I really liked the convenience of this small pocket around the waist, and I also couldn’t find other Zip Packs with the same capacity and flexibility as our own.
If you are a little creative, our Zip Pack can be attached to other manufacturers’ packs as well as ours. Interestingly, some customers add straps on our Zip Packs to use them as small shoulder bags.
Neither too large nor too small, the Zip Pack is just the right size for attaching securely to the hip belt and super easy to use.
The measurement of the Zip Pack is 125mm (height) x 205mm (width) x 35mm (depth), offering approximately 0.9 liters capacity.
Considering the stretch of the fabric, it is possible to store even more, but overloading can compromise usability.
We use the Zip Pack and Sacoche as follows: Gloves, headlight, and other items that are only occasionally needed, or extra food and emergency kits are stored in the Zip Pack. Other items go in the Sacoche.
How to attach the Zip Pack
Attachment to MINI, MINI2, and THREE
Attachment to ONE
- If you wish to attach the Zip Pack to ONE, two separately sold Slik Clips are required. No additional purchase is necessary to attach the Zip Pack to our MINI, MINI2 and THREE backpacks, as they already come with Slik Clips attached.
- Please be careful if storing cameras or other sensitive equipment in the Zip Pack and avoid hard impact with the ground especially when you put down your backpack.
- Although we use waterproof zippers, the Zip Pack is not completely water-resistant.
- Machine-wash gentle, at 30°C.
- Neutral detergent is recommended.
- Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener.
- Close the zipper before washing.
- Wet the soft sponge and wipe off the dirt.
- Do not tumble dry.
- After washing, reshape and dry in the shade.
- Do not iron.
- Store in a dark, well-ventilated place.
- We only accept payment by credit card. We currently do not accept payment via bank transfer from overseas accounts.
- We accept the following Credit Cards: Visa, Master, American Express, and JCB.
- To download your receipt, please click the link included in the Dispatch Notice, which we will send by email as soon as the items are dispatched.
We will ship by DHL for overseas customers (excluding China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Russia). For customers in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Russia, we will ship by EMS only. Shipping costs vary depending on your country and region.
We accept repairs for all of our Yamatomichi products. For inquiries on repair services including patching the holes, repairing with extra components, or fixing the items damaged over time, please feel free to contact us from the “Repair” section of the SUPPORT page.