100% Merino Light
Crew Neck Pocket
100% Merino Light Kangaroo Pocket
100% Merino Light Henley
100% Merino Light Sleeveless
100% Merino Light Tank
100% Merino Light French Sleeve
100% Merino Light
100% Merino Light
Long Sleeve Zip
100% Merino Light Hoody
- This product is made of highly odor-resistant merino wool, which usually does not require a frequent wash.
- The fabric uses shrink-proof pure merino wool. It is machine-washable by “Gentle Course” or “Hand Wash Course” with gentle water flow.
- When you store the item, use mothballs and/or vacuum storage bags to keep out insects.
- Merino’s fibers are short, and fuzz and pilling may appear, which can be removed by several washes.
What you will need:
- Neutral detergent for delicate clothes
- Laundry net
How to Wash
1. Close the zippers, if any, to avoid damage caused by contact with metal parts.
2. Use a neutral detergent. Wool fibers are chiefly composed of animal proteins that are vulnerable to alkalinity, so avoid washing with alkaline detergent as it may damage the texture.
3. Set your washing machine to “Gentle Course” or “Hand Wash Course” with gentle water flow. This will shorten the stressful process of wringing and dewatering, and minimize the risk of shrinkage and deformation. Rinse well, if applicable, twice.
4. Do not pour the detergent directly onto the product; instead, please use the input port or wait after the water is filled in the wash tub.
5. To avoid damage caused by contact with other laundry or deformation caused by tangling, please wash it separately or use a laundry net.
How to Dry
1. Smooth out the wrinkles and line-dry in a well-ventilated place.
Note: The fabric will be spirally twisted when it is wet, especially right after the wash. It will be untwisted and restored to a certain extent by the line-dry because of its own weight and downward gravity.
2. If you choose to tumble dry, please dry at a low temperature, the upper limit of 60°C. Dry separately to keep it in good condition.
Our 100% Merino Wool products may or may not be used in the dryer depending on the year of manufacture. For 2021 models that can be used in the dryer, please use the low-temperature course with, an upper limit of 60°C. Please note that the 2022 version will be twisted and shrunk to a certain extent after the tumble-dry. The 2020 and earlier versions cannot be tumble-dried. Please check the laundry label tag on the inside left hem of the product for the year of manufacture.
How to Smooth out the Wrinkles
Wrinkles caused by washing and drying can be smoothened by ironing. Set the temperature to medium, use steam to moisten the fabric, then turn off the steam and apply it slowly to dry.
If the product is shrunk, it can be restored by ironing. Set the temperature to medium, use steam to moisten the entire product, and gently stretch it while holding it. Gently repeat the process until it is back to its original shape.
How to Store
Animal-derived merino wool is liked by moths. When you store the item, use mothballs and/or vacuum storage bags to keep out insects, especially when you store it in the closet for the next season.
1. Insect repellent is not required when stored in airtight bags. To prevent moth-eating and exposure to the outside air, air should be tightly removed.
2. When using a storage case, choose one with a lid that can be closed so that the case is filled with the insecticidal gas used in the mothballs. Do not stuff too many clothes into the case, but allow adequate space.