Legal Notation Required by the Specified Commercial Transactions Act
|Address||6-3-11 Fueda, Kamakura City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan|
|Shipping Cost and Bank Transfer Fee||The customer is to pay the shipping cost within/outside of Japan. We currently do not accept payment via bank transfer from overseas accounts.|
|Delivery||– We aim to dispatch your order within seven business days after receipt of payment.
– The delivery may be delayed when additional confirmation of your order is necessary.
– The product will be held by the delivery service provider for 7 days after shipment. If the product is not received and returned to us, you will be charged the full cost.
|Payment||– We only accept payment by credit card. We currently do not accept payment via bank transfer from overseas accounts.
– The customer is to pay the bank transfer fee.
|Payment Deadline||– If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please make your payment within 5 days after receiving the Order Confirmation by e-mail. (Japan only)
– If we are unable to confirm your payment by the due date, we will cancel your order.
|Exchange and Return||
– If you wish to exchange the size of the item, please contact us within five days of receiving your item via the CONTACT page. We only accept exchanges when the item is unused (except for fitting).
– Please note that you will need to cover all shipping costs in connection with any exchange.
– Custom order items cannot be exchanged.
– If you find any defects, we accept a return or exchange. Please contact us via the CONTACT page.
– Please return the defective item to us at your expense. We will refund the postage later.
– We do not accept cancellation or return of the items due to customer’s personal reasons or preferences after the product is dispatched.
– We may not be able to accept a return if we notice any sign or smell of cigarettes, cosmetics, or stains on the clothes.
– Please note that when you are refunded, the price in your local currency at the time of purchase may differ from the refunded price at a later date, even though we refund the exact same amount in Yen due to currency fluctuations.
– Please be sure to contact us within five days of receiving your order via the CONTACT page.
|We accept the following Credit Cards||Visa, Master, American Express, and JCB
We currently do not accept payment via bank transfer from overseas accounts.
|Bank Transfer (Japan Only)||Please make your payment within 5 days after receiving the Order Confirmation by e-mail.
We will ship the item after the payment is confirmed.
The customer is to pay the bank transfer fee.
|Receipt||To download your receipt, please click the link included in the Dispatch Notice, which we will send by email as soon as the items are dispatched.|
|Japanese Consumption Tax||All of our prices are listed inclusive of 10% Japanese consumption tax. If you order from outside of Japan, you do not need to pay local consumption tax, hence we will deduct the 10% tax from your final order before completing payment.|
Delivery Method and Shipping Cost
We will ship by DHL for overseas customers (excluding China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Russia). For customers in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Russia, we will ship by EMS only. Shipping costs vary depending on your country and region.
Delivery Method and Shipping Cost within Japan|
|Sagawa Express||(Excl. Okinawa and other remote islands)
We will ship by Sagawa Express.
Shipping Cost: 550 yen
(Same price anywhere excl. Okinawa)
| (Remote islands excl. Okinawa)
We will ship by Yamato Transport.
Shipping Cost: 550 yen
|Shipping cost: 350 yen (Nationwide flat rate)
– Yu-Packet is the delivery service provided by the Japan Post.
– The item will be dropped into your mailbox.
– The Japan Post will not compensate for the damage of the items. If you wish to receive the item with damage compensation, please select other delivery services.
– The items can be tracked online. It will usually be delivered within one to two business days or later after the day of dispatch.
– The delivery date cannot be specified by the customer.
– Cash on delivery is not available.
– If the destination is located far away, or in some areas such as remote islands, it may take a few more days for the item to be delivered. The arrival date may delay depending on the shipping time.
– The size of the package that can be shipped by Yu-Packet is up to 3cm thick. Please note that there are some products cannot be shipped by Yu-Packet.
– The number of products that can be shipped by one package of Yu-Packet service is limited. Please refer to the webpage of each product.
|Yamato Express Nekoposu||Shipping Cost: 300 yen (Nationwide flat rate)
Available Size and Weight: Within square A4 size (31.2cm x 22.8cm), within 2.5cm thick, within 1kg
– The item will be dropped into your mailbox. If it is too large for your mailbox, the deliverer will bring it back to the local service branch.
-The delivery for remote areas and islands may take a few additional days. The delivery date may also be changed due to the post office’s work efficiency and other reasons. *Nekoposu can ship only one item at a time due to the package’s physical size limitation. If you purchase multiple items at one time, we will use the delivery service offered by Sagawa Express or Yamato Transport so that we can ship multiple items in one package.
If you purchase more than one item, we consolidate the items in one package and ship by Sagawa Express. (For customers in Okinawa and remote islands, we use Yamato Transport.)