Light Alpha Vest/Jacket
Light Alpha Only Hood
- Please machine-wash with gentle water flow and use a neutral detergent for delicate clothes.
- The titanium coating on the back of the fabric can be delaminated by excessive friction or bending. To prolong product performance, we recommend minimizing the spin cycle time or avoiding spin-drying.
- Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
- Regular water-repellent treatment is recommended to maintain the water-repellent property of the fabric.
- The fuzz of the liner will be removed by washing.
What you will need:
- Neutral detergent
- Laundry net
- Hair dryer
How to Wash and Dry
1. Close the zippers, if any, to avoid damage caused by contact with metal parts.
2. Please use a neutral detergent that does not contain bleach, fabric softener, or brighteners. Avoid any detergents that contain bleach or enzyme ingredients as they may cause discoloration.
3. Set your washing machine to “Gentle Course” or “Hand Wash Course” with gentle water flow. This will shorten the stressful process of wringing and dewatering, and minimize the risk of damage. The residual detergent may hinder the properties of the fabric. Rinse more than twice so that the detergent is completely washed away. The titanium coating on the back of the fabric can be delaminated by excessive friction or bending. Skip the spin-dry process, or set the spin cycle time to a minimum.
4. Do not pour the detergent directly onto the product; instead, use the input port or wait until the water is filled in the wash tub. Do not leave the product in the water for a long period of time as the titanium coating may be delaminated by the detergent.
5. Please wash it separately or use a laundry net to keep it in good condition.
6. Wring gently. The titanium coating can be delaminated by excessive stress.
7. Smooth out the wrinkles and line-dry in a well-ventilated shade.
Water Repellent Treatment
Water repellency is usually restored by the heat of a hair dryer. The initial water-repellent finish will gradually be weakened by friction during wear and washing. If you notice that the water repellency is not restored by the heat, it is probably time to try an outdoor-specific water-repellent spray or a dry cleaner’s water-repellent service. Do not use a tumble dryer or iron as high temperatures may cause shrinkage of the liner, becoming out of shape.
When using a hair dryer, keep the air outlet 15 cm away from the product, and apply warm air evenly. Keep a decent distance between the fabric and the warm air outlet.