¥2,750 (S）/ ¥3,080 (L) Tax included
Lightweight Stuff Pack for Crampons
This stuff sack is a lightweight and safe way to store your crampons and snow pegs. It is made of durable X-Pac VX21 and has a daisy chain for external attachment to your backpack.
– Durable and waterproof X-Pac VX21 material
– Daisy chain on the back
– Heavy duty velcro tape that works well even in cold weather
Stuff Pack S
Stuff Pack L
Stuff Pack S back view
Stuff Pack S / L
Made in Tokyo, Japan
H355mm x W240mm(Size S)
H430mm x w250mm(Size L)
Form and Function
We’ve always been frustrated with the lack of lightweight storage cases for crampons. It’s true that crampons with sharp claws require somewhat sturdy storage. But the available options were too heavy and bulky, taking up too much space when we had to take the crampon out and put the cases in our backpacks, taking up too much space on already gear-heavy winter hikes.
So we’ve created a stuff pack that’s sturdy enough to hold your crampons, but lightweight and compact. It’s also super easy to open and close even with your gloves on. The smaller version is for storing just a pair of crampons and the larger Pack holds crampons as well as snow spikes and snow pegs all in one pack.
- The fabric is wear-resistant, but not pierce-proof. When storing crampons in the case, the crampons’ spikes must face inward.
- The fabric is strong, but it may get holes. Please use with care.
- We only accept payment by credit card. We currently do not accept payment via bank transfer from overseas accounts.
- We accept the following Credit Cards: Visa, Master, American Express, and JCB.
- To download your receipt, please click the link included in the Dispatch Notice, which we will send by email as soon as the items are dispatched.
We will ship by DHL for overseas customers (excluding China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Russia). For customers in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Russia, we will ship by EMS only. Shipping costs vary depending on your country and region.
We accept repairs for all of our Yamatomichi products. For inquiries on repair services including patching the holes, repairing with extra components, or fixing the items damaged over time, please feel free to contact us from the “Repair” section of the SUPPORT page.