DF Mesh Merino Crew Neck
DF Mesh Merino Sleeveless
DF Mesh Merino Long Sleeve
DF Mesh Merino Hoody
- The DF Mesh Merino series products are easily stretched and deformed. Please machine-wash by “Gentle Course” or “Hand Wash Course” with gentle water flow.
- The DF Mesh Merino is an elastic fabric. Please use a laundry net bag to avoid damage caused by getting tangled with other clothes.
- The product may shrink to a certain extent by washing, but it will unshrink as you wear it. The shrunk fabric can be restored by ironing.
- Please use mothballs or vacuum storage bags to keep out insects.
What you will need
- Neutral detergent for delicate clothes
- Laundry net
How to Wash
1. Use a neutral detergent. Wool fibers are chiefly composed of animal proteins that are vulnerable to alkalinity, so avoid washing with alkaline detergent as it may damage the texture.
2. Set your washing machine to “Gentle Course” or “Hand Wash Course” with gentle water flow. This will shorten the stressful process of wringing and dewatering, and minimize the risk of shrinkage and deformation. Rinse well, if applicable, twice.
3. Do not pour the detergent directly onto the product; instead, please use the input port or wait until the washtub is filled with water.
4. To avoid damage caused by contact with other laundry or deformation caused by tangling, please wash it separately or use a laundry net.
How to Dry
1. Dry flat in a well-ventilated shade. Do not tumble dry. Hang-dry is not recommended.
2. When you need to hang dry, use three hangers to disperse the weight and prevent deformation and stretching.
3. When you hang it on a rope instead of using hangers, fold the garment in half and hang it so that the weight is properly dispersed.
If the product is shrunk, it can be restored by ironing. Please set the temperature to medium, use steam to moisten the entire product, and gently stretch it while holding it. Keep it that way until it cools down and gets dried.
1. Set the temperature to medium, and use ample steam to moisten the entire product. Gently iron it; do not apply strong pressure on it.
2. Lightly stretch the product while holding it. Keep it that way until it cools down and gets dried.
How to Store
Animal-derived merino wool is liked by moths. When you store the item, use mothballs or vacuum storage bags to keep out insects, especially when you store it in the closet for the next season.
1. Insect repellent is not required when stored in airtight bags. To prevent moth-eating and exposure to the outside air, air should be completely removed.
2. When using a storage case, choose one with a lid that can be closed so that the case is filled with the insecticidal gas used in the mothballs. Do not stuff too many clothes into the case; allow adequate space.