MINI Custom Edition
ONE Custom Edition
- Hand-wash only as the machine wash may cause breakage or damage.
- Remove the pad and other detachable parts before washing.
- For spots and partial stains, please wash them off before they get hard to remove.
- Drain the backpack with the mouth down for quick drying.
What you need
- Large washbasin or bathtub
- Neutral detergent
- Soft sponge or washing brush
How to Wash
Preparation Before Washing
1. Remove the pad, hip belt, and other detachable parts before washing so the product is kept safe and dirt is thoroughly washed away.
2. Fill the lukewarm water in the washbasin or bathtub, pour an adequate amount of neutral detergent, and stir it. The water temperature should be 60°C or lower. Do not add too much detergent so that it is thoroughly washed away after the rinse.
3. The tub of the washing machine can be used as the washbasin.
4. Use neutral detergent. Do not use fabric softeners as they hinder the fabric’s functionality. Do not bleach as the color may be faded.
How to Wash
1. Pour the detergent into the lukewarm water, stir well, and produce foam.
2. Submerge the product in the warm water thoroughly and handwash it by pushing it up and down in the water.
3. Drain the water and pour the water again. Repeat this process several times until the foam disappears and the water gets clear so that the detergent is completely rinsed off.
4. Detergent can be easily removed by showering. Rinse well so that the detergent is completely washed away.
How to Dry
1. Wipe off the moisture with a soft and absorbent towel.
2. Drain the backpack with the mouth down in a dark, well-ventilated place.